EMS has been certified as an Oregon Woman Owned (WBE) and Emerging Small Business (ESB)
Download our tri-fold EMS Brochure here:
We Focus on Your Goals:
Whether for Development, Sale or Business Environmental Practices, we welcome the opportunity to work with you. We specialize in conducting evaluations in support of site development, natural resources studies, hazards management and property transfer due diligence investigations. Our primary services are the following, but not limited to:
• Siting and Designing On-site Wastewater & Stormwater treatment systems
• Developing alternative wastewater treatment systems on challenging properties
• Wetland Delineations
• Soil profiling and classification
• Property Condition Investigations & Environmental Site Assessments
• Natural Resource Inventories
• Geologic Hazard Investigations & Hydrogeology Assessments
• Conducting performance studies for the use of alternative materials and system designs for regulatory agency approval
• Expert Witness Testimony & Legal Consultation.
Join Us On Facebook, click below:
Environmental Management Systems, Inc. is a consulting and design firm assisting clients to achieve their Property Development, Operational and Compliance Goals. EMS’ holistic approach focuses on maximizing Client’s resources. Professional Siting, Soils, Geology and Performance Monitoring lead to Design of effective treatment systems for both residential and commercial use. We distinguish ourselves by thoughtfully applying innovative technology and proven design techniques to maintain the integrity of the environment and the public’s health and safety.
Environmental Management Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Environmental Managagement Systems, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Milwaukie OR: 503-353-9691